Luxury Australian Made Upholstery
The Tanner design raises the benchmark in contemporary style and luxury. Resting on elegant bronze legs this design features timeless simplicity, refined lines and subtle curves.
Designed and manufactured in Australia, this collection showcases the highest calibre of quality craftsmanship coupled with distinct design. Timeless pieces, designed to offer versatility and relaxed luxury. From the use of natural fabrics and advanced foam technology to our kiln dried hardwood frames, the finest class materials have been used to craft each piece.
Pick your fabric from any one of our preferred fabric houses Mokum, Unique Fabrics, Warwick, Elliot Clarke, James Dunlop and Zepel. We can order your chosen fabric on your behalf, at the standard list price. Each Boyd showroom has a large range of fabric hangers available for viewing at your convenience.
- FSC CERTIFIED RENEWABLE HARDWOOD SOLID TIMBER FRAME
- FRAME HAS BEEN CORNER BLOCKED GLUED & SCREWED
- SEATS ARE STEEL SPRUNG WITH A SPRUNG EDGE
- SEAT CUSHIONS MADE WITH AN INNER FOAM CORE WITH A FEATHER/ FIBRE WRAP
- FEATHER/ FIBRE BACK CUSHIONS
- 100% FEATHER SCATTER CUSHIONS
- AUSTRALIAN MADE
ABOUT BOYD View brand
With a focus on details and distinction, our Boyd collection combines contemporary lines with hand forged accents to achieve an eclectic range of furniture, accessories, textiles, rugs and artwork. Handcrafted using a range of natural materials our collections are textured, and unique in the way we layer them.
1040 W x 1040 D x 390 H mm
Leather - Low Large Ottoman
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection